1.10.2011

Matinee Mondays!

Matinee Monday has become one of my very favorite things to do lately...

Here are some of the many reasons why:

-- spending time with friends!

-- cheap tickets $5.50

-- theatre to ourselves!

-- break from being mommy

-- going in comfy pjs!

-- our own treats

-- something fun to do on a Monday afternoon

-- relaxing

-- not having to see dumb guy movies.. chick flicks all the way ladies!

-- sooooo much fun!

I know it sounds awesome.. right?!  Join us if you can.. The more the merrier!

4 comments:

P+B said...

MM's are the best.

Deryck & Bree said...

Omigosh! I would soooo be there if I had a sitter, sounds like a good time. What fun!

Deryck & Bree said...

oh p.s. can you say Red Vines and pixie stix! haha !

Megan Parkes said...

Um... I want to play! Sounds like a blast! What a good idea!